Subject: Re: Reversing an animation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 1996 20:38:55 -0800

On Wed, 6 Mar 1996, [email-masked] (Dave Thomas) wrote:
>>	How does one REVERSE an entire animation?
>
>Unless I don't understand the question, I'd just render it backwards. I've 
>done this in the past.

	Well, I could do that, but what a pain!  Since I'm trying to set up a 
complicated animation that utilizes a particle animation "pour", it would be
much simpler if I could reverse the pour, and thus see what I want to see in the
order in which I'm used to seeing it, n'est ce-pas?

	Also, it seems like this is something we OUGHT to be able to do:  
reverse or flip any or all motion envelopes.  Doesn't seem too much to ask.

	(Of course, reversing a single motion envelope is one thing:  reversing
many brings up all sorts of philosophical questions:  that's probably why Allen
didn't put it in when rendering in reverse gets the same effect.)

	Thanks anyway:  Looks like I'll be rendering in reverse.

>
>Dave Thomas - Moving Pixels
******************************************************************************
** [email-masked]                     |  Synergy Graphix & Animation   **
** Welcome to Seattle!  Have a latte'!     | Technical Subjects a Specialty!**
** Don't make me force it down your throat.|     "OK!  Wind the frog!"      **